(Report of the Assistant Director Growth and Regeneration)
Application no: 0012/2021
Development: Variation of condition 2 of planning permission 0409/2019: revised drawings and documents submitted relating to the repositioning of the haul road
Location: Dostill Primary School, High Street, Dosthill, Tamworth, B77
Variation of condition 2 of planning permission 0409/2019: revised drawings and documents submitted relating to the repositioning of the haul road
Dosthill Primary School, High Street, Dosthill, Tamworth B77 1LQ
Approved subject to the conditions outlined below in accordance with the requirements outlined in this report.
1. The development hereby permitted shall be begun before the expiration of three years from 24.06.2020 the date of the original permission (Ref: 0409/2019). Reason: To comply with Section 91 of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990 (as amended by Section 51 of the Planning and Compulsory Purchase Act 2004.
2. The development hereby approved shall only be carried out in accordance with the application form, the supporting letters/reports and drawing numbers:
DPS-STL-XX-00-DR-A-X-9000 Rev. P08
DPS-STL-00-ZZ-DR-A-X-0910 Rev. P04
DPS-STL-XX-XX-DR-A-XXXX-X002 Rev. P03
DPS-STL-XX-XX-DR-A-XXXX-X003 Rev. P03
DPS-STL-XX-00-DR-A-XXXX-0920 Rev. P02
Site Location plan (Drawing No. 1901 Rev. C02)
DPS-CAL-00-XX-DR-C-200 Rev. P04
Proposed Haul Road Site Plan (Drawing No. 200 Rev. P08)
Proposed haul road crossover (Drawing No. 201 Rev. P08)
DPS-CAL-00-XX-DR-C-202-P04_S4_Proposed Haul Road
DPS-CAL-00-XX-DR-C-203-P04_S4_Proposed Haul Road
DPS-CAL-00-XX-DR-C-204-P01_S4_Proposed Haul Road
Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Local Planning Authority. Reason: To define the approval.
3. The development shall be constructed/finished in accordance with the materials as set out in the ‘Dosthill Primary School - External Materials Schedule August 2020’ Reason: In the visual interest of the building(s) and the surrounding area.
4. The development shall be adhere to the requirements and details as set out within the Construction Management Plan Report No. ‘Dosthill B2203-MID-00-DRH-0001,Rev00 12-08-2020, Articulated Lorry Drawing No. 207 Rev P04 and the storage compound and vehicle parking facilities as shown on Drw Nos. DPS-STL-XX-XX-DR-AXXXX-X002Rev P03 and X003 Rev P03. Reason: To reduce the possibility of deleterious material (mud, stones etc.) being deposited in the highway and becoming a hazard for road users, to ensure that construction traffic does not use unsatisfactory roads and lead to on-street parking problems in the area and in the interests of residential amenity in accordance with NPPF 2019 and to comply with policies EN5 and SU2 of the adopted Tamworth Local Plan 2006-2031.
5. No development, including demolition, shall commence until the contractor vehicle parking and contractors’ compound areas have been provided in accordance with the Section One Drawing (No. DPS -STL-XX-XX-DR-A-XXXX-X002 Rev. P03) and the Section Two Drawing (No. DPS-STL-XX-XX-DR-AXXXX-X003 Rev. P03), for the relevant phase. Reason: To ensure that construction traffic does not lead to on-street parking problems in the area in accordance with NPPF 2019 and to comply with policies EN5 and SU2 of the adopted Tamworth Local Plan 2006-2031.
6. The development shall be constructed in accordance with the ‘Proposed drainage and external layout’ Drawing No. DPS CAL 00XX DR C100 Rev p04 and 010 P02. The scheme shall be implemented in accordance with the approved details before the development is first brought into use. Reason: To ensure that the development is provided with a satisfactory means of drainage as well as to ... view the full minutes text for item 24